I'm tired and "worn out".
Tired of the run-around and being bounced through 20 some phone calls, six states, and then three countries, of which I finally landed in India, with a kind-gent in MS's Azure Group there In Bangalore.
I posted my questions to him ... "same old -same old routine," no one is offering the goods.
So herein the questions, and I do remain both hopeful and grateful that "maybe someone can actually get me some specific answers".
I thank you all kindly.
Cloud Security Alliance - Trusted Cloud Initiative Core-Group
Questions – Draft-3
- 14 In Number
- 2 Categories:
a) Data Centers (DC: 1
question – 5 issues)
b) Governance – Regulatory – Compliance (GRC)
Cloud Provider Data Centers –
Are Data Center (DC) Locations Published To Their Customers:
- For all their data centers – no matter the world region or continent? Yes? No?
- With Respects to DC Binding To Storage? Yes? No?
- With Respects to DC Binding To Applications? Yes? No?
- With Respects to Storage Location (SL) Knowledge? Yes? No?
- With Respects to SL to Application Binding? Yes? No?
Governance / Regulatory-Regulations / Compliance –
Do They Have:
- Platform Access? Yes? No?
- DC Binding To Storage? Yes? No?
- DC Binding To Applications? Yes? No?
- Data Replication Mechanism[s]? Yes? No?
- SLA For Failure Redirection? Yes? No?
- Application Authentication Mechanism[s]? Yes? No?
- Application Federation Support? Yes? No?
- Customer Domain Flexibility? Yes? No?
- Contracts With INFOSec Requirements? Yes? No?