Azure Technology Adoption Program is now accepting applicants

If you are working on a Windows Azure project andf would like to be included in the Windows Azure Technology Adoption Program (TAP) let me know.

This TAP addresses pre-release non-commercial, internal testing and validation of Windows Azure. Windows Azure provides developers with on-demand compute and storage to host, scale, and manage services on the Internet through Microsoft data centers. Windows Azure enables developers to focus on their business logic as opposed to infrastructure needs in creating applications and services that delight their customers.  

The participating company will have dedicated resources available during specified time frames to assist Microsoft with deployment planning, implementation, and feedback. Business advantages for Company include partnering with Microsoft for success in a deployment project, product and business validation for key IT projects, competitive advantage of improving business operations, and opportunities to influence development of future Microsoft products. A large component of the Program consists of the expectation for Company to participate in public relations opportunities such as case studies, testimonials and video clips.

Bill Zack, Architect Evangelist

Microsoft Developer & Platform Evangelism

Views: 448

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bill

My company sharpcloud would be very interested in joining the Azure TAP if there is availability? If you'd like to hear more about what we're doing please feel free to get in touch. You can also see the MSFT case study we had published - http://www.microsoft.com/casestudies/Case_Study_Detail.aspx?CaseStu...

Thanks

Andy Britcliffe
Co-founder
sharpcloud
Bill, if this is still available, please let me know. Ryan.McCabe@Intertech.com
Bill,

FinanceSeer is interested in joining your TAP program. Is this still available? Please let me know. Our website is www.financeseer.com.

Thanks,
Marie
Business Development
FinanceSeer

Hanu Software has migrated three of its SaaS solutions to the Cloud. We're also working with Microsoft on Azure POCs. We're developing a new application for one of Microsoft's prestigious Big-5 clients. The application will be migrated to Windows Azure.

Shyam Mankikar

Sales Director

Hanu Software

609-945-3188

Hi Bill,

I head the cloud technology division at Hanu Software.  Is the TAP program still open?  Could we be included?  Please let me know.

Thanks!

Vyas

This was a pretty old message that you are replying to.:-)  I will have to check and see of a TAP is still open. There may be one going on for SQL Azure if that interests you.

Bill

RSS

Latest Activity

chandupatla joined Mike Holdorf's group
Thumbnail

Dallas Azure User Group

Dallas Azure User Group - Meetings held at the Microsoft Technology Center in Las Colinas
Apr 20
Anthony.Tex.M posted a status
"We are ACTIVE on http://www.hccug.org ... and open for new members!"
Feb 21
Ani Arth posted an event
Thumbnail

Live! 360 Orlando at Loew's Royal Pacific Resort

November 17, 2014 to November 21, 2014
Live! 360 brings together five conferences, and the brightest minds in IT and Dev, to explore leading edge technologies and conquer current ones. These co-located events will incorporate knowledge transfer and networking, along with out-of-this-world education and training, as you create your own custom conference, mixing and matching sessions and workshops to best suit your needs. Whether you are a developer who uses Visual Studio, SQL Server, and SharePoint;…See More
Jun 6, 2014
Ani Arth posted an event

Visual Studio Live! DC at Washington Marriott at Metro Center

October 6, 2014 to October 9, 2014
To Boldly Code where No Visual Studio Live! has ever Coded Before!That's right. We are transporting Visual Studio Live! to our nation's capital for the first time in 21 years. From Oct 6 – 9, 2014, developer, software architect, engineer and designer pioneers will gather in our country's headquarters for 4 days of cutting-edge education on the Microsoft Platform. Join us on this special journey to explore topics covering all-things WCF, ALM, Web Development, Data Management, Visual Studio and…See More
Mar 31, 2014

© 2017   Created by Azure Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service