General discussions (102)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ADFS20 Federated Authentication step lab environment issue you will run into ( and the solution )

first a note: I know this is the Azure user group but just like everyone has thier pronounciation of the word Azure... I have my own defint…

Started by JuanSuero

0 Dec 23, 2009

need Sharepoint 3.0 federation configuration wizard help

happy holidays.. im almost done running through the HowToSetupGenevaServerFederatedCollaborationTestLabEnvironment.pdf page 38/40 tells m…

Started by JuanSuero

0 Dec 22, 2009

Azure migration

Hello everyone! I am looking for some materials and ideas (anything, e.g. ppt decks, papers, etc.) relating to the process of assessing a p…

Started by Vlad Ostromensky

1 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by David Barrett

Do not install Geneva Server Beta 2 on Server 2008 R2!!!

unless you like wasting your time.. its doesnt work and not supported... http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/windowsserver2008r2

Started by JuanSuero

0 Dec 2, 2009

ServiceBus: Local Portbridge Agent to Local Portbridge Service

trying to run a slice of Clemens Vasters DinnerNow + servicebus demo http://blogs.msdn.com/clemensv/default.aspx but a slice of that slice…

Started by JuanSuero

0 Nov 28, 2009

WS-TX over service bus

from the A Developer's Guide to Service Bus in Windows Azure platform AppFabric "Transaction flow requires the distributed transaction coo…

Started by JuanSuero

0 Nov 21, 2009

Creating a raytracing renderer as a grid computing service on Azure.

Hi Everyone, Firstly I'd like You to forgive me my bad english. I am a student, and I have to write master thesis project. I'm interreste…

Started by Wojciech Mąka

2 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by David Pallmann

Japanese Clouds

I've just launched a blog named "JClouds" that describes the Japanese cloud market trends. In near future, there will be much more Windows…

Started by Agile Cat

2 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Agile Cat

I have a problem in connecting Azure sql through sql server 2008 management studio

I can connect to my database correctly, but I cannot execute any sql commands. The error message is: TITLE: Microsoft SQL Server Management…

Started by Stephen Zhu

2 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Stephen Zhu

New Library Section

The Azure User Group site has a new Library section for downloads. You'll find past presentations, and download links for technical tools a…

Started by David Pallmann

0 Nov 13, 2009

RSS

Latest Activity

© 2018   Created by Azure Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service