General discussions (102)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Windows Cloud Platform Developers Needed!

There is a new project starting up here within our Development and QA teams where I will be building out a new Windows – based team to laun…

Started by Jason Meaders

0 Nov 5, 2010

SQL Azure with ORM Problem

Hello all,   I have developed an asp.net application by using TearDeveloper ORM (by AlachiSoft), it is working fine localy, but i have move…

Started by Preetham K A

1 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by David Barrett

Windows Azure Application URL and Domain

Hi All,   I am very new to Windows Azure so this question might not be the smartest question to ask. But I was wondering if it is possible…

Started by Quan Nguyen

1 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by David Barrett

Threat Modeling the Cloud

New blog article Threat Modeling the Cloud discusses how to use threat modeling to analyze vulnerabilities in the cloud and plan defenses.

Started by David Pallmann

1 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by ugg boots sanyasan

Load Balancing among applications and between applications in the Azure Cloud

I was curious to know how load balancing is done between instances in the Azure Cloud.Say, if I have 5 applications running on 5 different…

Started by Ashish Kothari

4 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by zaza

Azure Rates Announced

CNET: http://news.cnet.com/8301-13860_3-10285904-56.html On a pure consumption basis, Microsoft said it will charge 12 cents per hour for…

Started by David Barrett

3 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Herbjörn Wilhelmsen

Attn: Group Leaders - User Group Sponsorship

If you are a user group leader, and are looking for possible sponsors, you may want to check out http://www.intertech.com/Feature/Feature.a

Started by Ryan McCabe

0 Jun 3, 2010

Looking for Azure UG Presenters

Looking for folks who are interested in presenting to our Azure User Group.  Presentation can be done remotely (no travel required!!) via L…

Started by Ryan McCabe

3 May 27, 2010
Reply by Adron Hall

Azure Boot Camps in Denver and Phoenix next week!

Join Neudesic for a free 1-day deep dive program that will prepare you to deliver solutions on the Windows Azure Platform. The region’s bes…

Started by Tim Corken

0 May 27, 2010

Azure Boot Camp - Portland

Join Neudesic for a free 1-day deep dive program that will prepare you to deliver solutions on the Windows Azure Platform. The region’s bes…

Started by Bruce Wilson

0 May 25, 2010

RSS

Latest Activity

chandupatla joined Mike Holdorf's group
Thumbnail

Dallas Azure User Group

Dallas Azure User Group - Meetings held at the Microsoft Technology Center in Las Colinas
Apr 20
Anthony.Tex.M posted a status
"We are ACTIVE on http://www.hccug.org ... and open for new members!"
Feb 21
Ani Arth posted an event
Thumbnail

Live! 360 Orlando at Loew's Royal Pacific Resort

November 17, 2014 to November 21, 2014
Live! 360 brings together five conferences, and the brightest minds in IT and Dev, to explore leading edge technologies and conquer current ones. These co-located events will incorporate knowledge transfer and networking, along with out-of-this-world education and training, as you create your own custom conference, mixing and matching sessions and workshops to best suit your needs. Whether you are a developer who uses Visual Studio, SQL Server, and SharePoint;…See More
Jun 6, 2014
Ani Arth posted an event

Visual Studio Live! DC at Washington Marriott at Metro Center

October 6, 2014 to October 9, 2014
To Boldly Code where No Visual Studio Live! has ever Coded Before!That's right. We are transporting Visual Studio Live! to our nation's capital for the first time in 21 years. From Oct 6 – 9, 2014, developer, software architect, engineer and designer pioneers will gather in our country's headquarters for 4 days of cutting-edge education on the Microsoft Platform. Join us on this special journey to explore topics covering all-things WCF, ALM, Web Development, Data Management, Visual Studio and…See More
Mar 31, 2014

© 2017   Created by Azure Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service